Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
There are lots of opportunities for friendships, experiences, and volunteering at the school. We challenge each and every one of you to get your family involved in some capacity.
The mission of the Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is to be a responsible and relevant partner with The King’s Academy community in advancing the school’s mission by giving parents a forum in which to communicate their interests, cares and concerns to the administration and one another and by planning and producing events and activities that support this purpose.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Be a resource for TKA’s administration, faculty and staff.
- More effectively contribute their time and talent as volunteers.
- Help build school spirit and a sense of school community.
- Foster parent-to-parent communication and support.
- Help promote and market the school.
- Outreach to 新家庭
- Student Ambassador Program
- Job Shadowing Day for Junior 学生们
- Senior Girls’ Luncheon
- Ongoing Support to Families in Crisis
- Faculty & Staff Appreciation Week
- Appreciation Activities